Saturday, July 19, 2008

you...rap?

Yes.

I am a rapping nerdfighter. My first public rap was senior year. In econ there is a major test that you need to pass to graduate. Because it is so important there are review sessions that you MUST go to. At one of these sessions each person was given a term. Mine was monopolistic competition. I sat and thought for a while and then came up with this little poem. When I said it to one of my friends it came out as a rap. She thought it was good so I stuck with it.

What is it? Oh, sorry. I didn't know you cared about it that much.

Monopolistic competition is the way to go. You get what you want without all the dough. So, if it tastes like sprite, but its got a different label don't think that its some made up little fable. Don't worry about what the others might say. The only difference is in what you're gonna have to pay.


Why tell you this? I am writing a breaking dawn rap.

No comments: