Friday, July 18, 2008

Inspiration...

I think I may have...inspired someone. Now if Everly is reading this and I have said something she thinks is a false statement I hope she tells me.

Everly Pleasant is a writer. She has a blog here on blogspot. (I think I have it so the title links to her page.) I found her when I was looking at everyone that has writer listed as their profession. She had said something in one of her posts that I felt the need to reply to. You can drag your tush over to her blog to see what she said and what I had to say in turn. It is the July 11th post.

She mentioned my comment in one of her new posts. ("Pen in hand..." which made my day. the smallest things make me happy.) I haven't read the entire thing yet so....one minute.

Wow. That's about all I can say to that post. It was perfect. I don't know if you will get the same thing out of it as I did, but I hope you do. I don't know how I helped "trigger" that because it inspired me.Not only that, but it made me think. It made me thankful. It put me in awe. She...is so smart that you can see each thought that went into the words. I...can't even talk about it right now. I'll try later.

1 comment:

Everly Pleasant said...

Well, inspiring each other is apparently one of The Lord's many miracles because all I did was react to my inspiration from you! Thank you so much for your sweet words and support. I honestly don't know what to say either, except that God is good and it is a great blessing to be connected with fellow authoresses.
Praise be to God,
Everly Pleasant