Sunday, July 13, 2008

Easy entertainment

Nope, sorry. No suggestions. What I going to say, however, makes me entertained. I love comments. They make me SO happy. Too happy, possibly. But they make my day. This blog has now had TWO comments. WOO!

Sorry. But I (kinda) warned you.

Everyone has been having problems making decisions. For me it's college. I spent a semester at the college I went to for band camp when I was in high school. Left me rewind a second. I first found out about the school when I was in tenth grade through my drama department. Then senior year I made guard and we went to the school for away camp. I loved the campus and it was just far enough away to let me feel like I could grow up with out my parents being RIGHT THERE. So, when I was freaking out about not getting into the local school My school popped into my head. I knew that one of my friends was going there and figured I should try it. Now before I say anything about the school you need to know that there is nothing wrong with it. It just wasn't right for ME. All through high school I had things to do. Chorus, Drama, and color guard took up a lot of my time and they were things I loved to do, but at My school I had nothing to do outside of class. It made me unhappy and I spoke often about quitting and going home. Even when all I had left were finals I still wanted to give up and leave.

That was my problem. Go back or find something new. I want a job. I need money for Dragon*Con. (Google it, please.) Talking to my mom on the floor or a Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I chose to go back. Tonight my dad question my choice. Once again, I don't know what to do.

No comments: