Monday, July 14, 2008

Grumble, grumble, blah, blah, blah

I forgot to listen to music when i post.

Heroes (you know, the show?)

So...I have been making art with the best quotes from the twilight series. The are cool. But I need to kick it up a notch so I made a few in advance (i post them on my facebook) so that I can spend time drawing some. I am not an artist, but I'll try my best. I need to finish the book I'm reading so I can reread the twilight books for the release or Breaking Dawn. It's what I did for Harry Potter. It's fun. Revisiting books before you enter the world to continue the story.

Any who. I have an episode to watch. Did I mention that I am meeting Hayden Panettiere? Well, I am. In August. Wooo!

2 comments:

Everly Pleasant said...

How are you meeting Hayden Panettiere?
E.

Christina said...

Dragon*Con. She is a guest this year. It's weird/cool.