Saturday, June 14, 2008

That was funny

I made yesterday's post just now. Nobody? I'm the only one that finds it funny? Okay, that's cool. I did something dumb yesterday. I told my dad that I didn't want to go back to school so I could write. He asked if I would get a job while I write and I told him, "If you want me to." He said to talk to my mom. Then I brought up guard and my wanting to do that as well. It has become a fight between heart and soul.

My heart is in writing and my soul is in color guard.

What do I do? Oh, what do I do?
How will I know which one I should chose?
What's in my soul or what's in my heart?
With one of these things I must part.
A toss in the air
with jell in my hair.
Typing away
on the keyboard all day.
Can't have them both is the only rule.
A punishment so unusual and cruel.
How will I know which one I should chose?

No comments: