Saturday, June 7, 2008

Nothing goes write

So, I hate it when people refer directly to someone. In anything written, that is. Facebook's notes is okay, but not websites, myspace bulletins, blogs, etc. Just the same, I want to say something to someone. Just because I may (or may not) give him the link. I'm not sure. It's mostly stupid stuff on here. Not at all what I had planned for it. At some point he will have seen the site, but not yet. In the future (way out there where stuff gets blurry) I'll send it to him. By then he won't have a clue that this is about him.

So tonight, wait, no, this morning I feel like writing. It's exciting. The feeling that something good might actually come out of my writing time. I need to hurry this up and get to work before I fall asleep. I am tired, but there are ideas in my head that I want to get on paper (well, laptop really) before I go to bed.

No comments: