Wednesday, June 18, 2008

No question marks here

I am caught up on brotherhood2.0 now, which is vlog brothers these days. Nice change. Not sure about their site because, let's face it, I spent all my time watching their videos and slacking off. Now about the naming issue. I have a feeling every character that might have a role in F.C. (the book I'm writing with my sister) will be named before I have a last name from myself. What? Yeah, I want a pen name. Everything I want thought doesn't fit well. I am keeping Christina. (My handwriting isn't so hot, so be glad I'm keeping that part. I've had years of practice for that one.) My last mane on the other hand needs work. I mean, I love my last name, but what happens when I get married? I don't think anything will change, I just want to make sure. In the end if I give up on the pen name it'll be jokes. You know, whatever.

(PS-jokes means cool)

No comments: