Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Busy Bee

I've been reading Meg Cabot's book Size 14 is not fat either. The main character Heather drinks her coffee with hot coca in it and every time I read it I would want to try it. So I did. Good stuff. I plan on mixing other drinks now.

Next. Stephenie Meyer's book tour. Asked my dad about it. He is going to talk to my mom tomorrow and see how we can go about that. My sister and I want New York or Seattle. LA isn't an option b/c I am trying out for color guard that day. We are a bit upset that we can only get one book signed. No pictures either. Kinda stinks. She isn't personalizing anything. That, in my opinion, is dumb. Why should someone be able to sell your book on ebay and get twenty/thirty bucks more than the book cost when you signed it for free. (I think the twenty dollars is for the guy that is singing.)

Third. Need to write and outline tonight. Morning. Oops, it's late. Did not know that.

Last. One of my friends is not being supportive. He won't talk to me at all. It's upsetting. Someone I thought would have my back...well, doesn't. I'm not sure what to do about him.

No comments: