Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hey

Remember when I used to post blogs. Yeah. Those were the days.

I just posted my first (i think) comment on Hayley's blog. You know. Hayley G. Hoover. She is amazing and I know that when I am having a bad bay something she has said will make me laugh. So she asked the readers to answer a few questions. Since she always manages to come through for me I figured it wouldn't be very difficult to do that for her. (I just remembered that she @replied me the other day. Seriously fangirled.)

It is April which should mean that I am starting script frenzy but... I am not. Why? Because I am lazy. Well, normally that would be the case, but for once it is not. I am not working on my script because I am working out. Now I know I could do both, but come on. It's me we are talking about. I can't balance school, the internet, working out, AND writing a script. It's too much. Okay, fine. I am lazy. But when it comes down to it working out is better time spent. I am... lets go with fluffy. I am fluffy. I wish to have less fluff. Less fluff would be very nice. So that is what I am working on. I started a youtube page (which rarely update) about me getting ride of some fluff. I won't be sharing a link to that however because I am still freaked out about it. That is why I don't update it. Also, because I don't want to fail. Especially some place people can see. I just... I don't know. I feel like I will fail and I don't want to let the six people that have subscribed to me down.

No comments: