Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello Lovely

So... I have been blogging over on my old old old myspace. Sorry about cheating on you. School is over very soon and I have to admit that this makes me happy. Insanely happy. Not just because it means no school for two months. Oh no. That would suggest that I am average. Nothing about me is average. Remember that. I am happy because May 6th is the VERY last day I am going to be at this school. I NEVER EVER EVER have to come back! feel the excitement! Feel it!! It is new harry potter book exciting. Its meet your favorite actor/actress exciting. Its forget how to spell exciting exciting. (really. I only got it right on the first try for that last one. its not a difficult word!) This is why I am happy. It is to the point where I laugh at anything. I'm just so... happy. If someone started singing that song (you know the one) I would clap.

I really should get to bed now. I have stuff to do and plan tomorrow that I can't put off.

Oh! one more thing. I know what has to be my first tattoo. "Proud" in some font that I will pick out later. It would go on my wrist.

No comments: