Monday, August 16, 2010

New semester

School started today. I kept thinking it was going to be different from UWG, but KSU is still just a school. I do like the room I was in today. If I get the same seat the rest of the semester that will be nice.

I only had one class today. Computers and your world. ("Not my world. Your world is different from my world. I'm an old fart." - R. Shaver) It was good. We can't have our computers on during class, but other than that it should be great. We watched a youtube video, heard a really good joke, and heard Shaver cuss. Five times. In two minutes. It should be a good semester with this class.

Tomorrow I have three classes. French - I can't use English properly so this should be interesting. History - In the first email the professor sent out he called himself an idiot. Who knows how this will go? And Public speaking - I've taken a similar class before so this shouldn't be too terrible.

I'll let you know how things go.

No comments: