Monday, August 9, 2010

I did try

Warning: I am extremely vague in this post. You can just skip down to the good news I posted.

I did the one thing I wanted to avoid. In a way, I did two things. Neither favorable. I told someone. That's the second thing. The first is who I told. The one person I know for a fact is off having a blast far away from whatever might be happening in their life.

I did try to keep it in, but they were online and today... today was notsome and I let it get to me. I wanted to let this person have their fun and not bother them with something stupid. Clearly, I failed. And then I ran. Not actual running. I just sort of... closed the page. I am such a child. I should "go back" but I really didn't want to say anything. Ugh! I am so mad at myself for this. What I think makes it worse is that we aren't even close. I would like us to be, but not because of something like this! It's my own fault, really. Like most things.

They did say they were in a dream world. Not now, but when they had to be around a similar thing. The only problem is that I handled (or, more appropriately, didn't handle) Josh's death by doing that. I just started getting things back to normal. Going back would kill me. Not a very good dream world, is it?

The good news of the day: I did beat Bayonetta this morning. And I noticed a pattern forming. The two games I've beaten are Bayonetta and Batman. Things they have in common? Well, B's. And characters wearing tight black leather. What does this say about me?

No comments: