Tuesday, September 1, 2009

'Ello love

Last night was terrible. It took forever for me to fall asleep and when I did I had the worst dream I've had in a long time. I am almost positive that I cried.

I think I know why last night was so bad. I had a coffee. I went so long with out having coffee that every time I do now it freaks out my body. It's the coffee that kept me awake. I watched an episode of BTVS and when it was over I tried to sleep again. I should have watched a second episode because I ended up staying awake for another hour. It upset me so much that when I fell asleep the feeling transferred into dream land. The dream was about my dad. All I remember is that I had to take him to the ER and that my mom wasn't there yet. The waiting room looked like a fast food restaurant so I knew it was a dream, but I couldn't talk myself into waking up.

I didn't think about it until I made my own coffee this afternoon. I am worried that tonight will be worse. It scares me to the point that I don't really want to sleep.

No comments: