Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm home!!!

Power: Check!
Cable: Check!
Phone service: Check!
Internet: Check!
Hot water: Almost check. (its warming up now.)

YAY!!!! Oh, how I have missed my home. The tree has been cut up. We now have firewood for when it gets colder. The hole that was in the side of the house is patched up thanks to our awesome neighbors. (One neighbor said he knew a guy and the guy is one of our neighbors as well.) The guy doing the work is going to stain the new wood and then pressure wash the rest of the house. Right now he is ripping up part of the roof because the previous owners had the roof "replaced". (They just put a layer over the old one. FYI: it was wrong.) Part of our roof will be done properly. We should get the entire thing done, but it will be a lot of money. I cleaned most of the freezer. I need to finish that and get the fridge as well.

No comments: