Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Monday hurt

My blood pressure way doing some freaky things that made my head hurt the entire day. It got so bad at one point that I started to cry when my sister sent me a text message. When my mom got home from work and my sister from school I went in to my parents room to talk with them. I really wanted some coffee and my sister has one of those Starbucks frappuccino bottle things in the fridge so I was hoping she would let me have it and just buy her a new one when I didn't want to decapitate myself. So I went in my room and grabbed my change jar and went back into the room with them. Kim asked how much change I had and my reply was "This. I had more but Obama took it all." Now, don't get me wrong Obama is whatever. I don't care about Obama. But my head hurt and I knew my mom would get a kick out of it. (She laughed for a while so I was right.) And in the ten minute conversation that followed I cussed a few times. (Not something I do very often.)

why am I telling you this? I don't really know. Maybe, I want to share something that most people wouldn't. I am a private person. (Said the girl with two blogs, a few youtube channels, twitter, and tumbler.) It is a moment that I got to forget that my head might explode and just be. And then my head exploded. Okay, that didn't happen. I went with my dad to the store and got a coffee. It didn't help any, but it was good.

I made some scrambled eggs later and that stopped it long enough to fall asleep.

No comments: